Things to Think About:
Citizen Testimony to SCC: Health Impacts: http://www.scc.virginia.gov/docketsearch/DOCS/391c01!.PDF
SCC Raising Questions about Wheeler and New Road Routes:
The SCC sent new interrogatories to Dominion on May 6, 2016 – referencing evidence submitted by citizens at the May 2 hearing, and exploring multiple route possibilities (for example Wheeler, New Rd.) besides the 5 routes Dominion proposed in their application.
READ IT!: SCC 050616 Staff Interrogatories to DVP
Note: We are NOT posting all public testimonies on our site. You can access ALL public testimonies at the SCC site. Click on the Documents tab at: SCC Haymarket project site.
Here are a few that have been requested:
- Justin Patton – PWC Archaeologist testimony 051016
- Chris Price SCC Testimony Comp Plan 051016
- Karen Sheehan testimony 050216
- Yvonne Morehouse testimony 050216
- Jeremy Hall testimony 050216
- Bob Marshall testimony 050216
- Tom Sheehan testimony 050216
- Bob Weir testimony 050216
- Elena Schlossberg testimony 050216
- Tadd Wilson testimony 031416
Virginia laws, rules, procedures:
About undergrounding power lines:
- Underground vs. Overhead: Power Line Installation-Cost Comparison and Mitigation
- Should Utilities Be Required to Bury Power Lines to Protect Them?
- Invisible, Underground HVDC Power Costs No More Than Ugly Towers
- Why Don’t We Bury More Power Lines?
Dominion Power Articles:
Other interesting info:
- Should Dominion Get To Walk All Over Property Rights?
- Property Rights Emerge as Powerful Issue in Pipeline’s Path
- Gas Pipeline Faces Mountain of Opposition in Western Virginia:
- Fight over generation plan with Dominion, SCC, VA Sierra Club